Application is open to all UNIMAS citizens. This includes students, academic staff and non-academic staff.
TERMS OF APPLICATION
Every application is based on the following conditions:
- Items requested are not available within the library’s collection.
- Applicants must use the ILL (Interlibrary Loan) form which can be found in the library’s website at www.library.unimas.my or it can be done via email.
- Applicants are required to complete the application form in accordance with the type of items provided.
ITEMS THAT CAN BE BORROWED/ SUPPLIED
Items that can be borrowed/ supplied consist of the followings:
- Books made up of General/ Open Collections only
- Journal Articles/ Conference Papers
- Standard/ Patent
ITEM RETRIEVAL PERIOD BY USERS
The retrieval period of items requested is subject to the feedback from the requested library/ institution.
Each application is based on the following conditions:
The loan period for books is two (2) weeks from the date the book is provided to applicants. Renewals will be granted after the expiry of the loan period but it is subject to approval by that particular library/ institution. Kindly inform PeTARY for any renewal.
Articles provided are copies and not to be returned.
COLLECTION OF REQUESTED ITEMS
Applicants must obtain the requested items within 3 days after receiving a notification email from PeTARY.
- Applicants are solely responsible for items (books) borrowed by ensuring that they are in good condition.
- Items must be returned before the due date, unless the applicants requested for renewal.
- Applicants need to settle the fines imposed if the returning of items is delayed or items are damaged/ lost.