LibrARY OneSearch provides a single, unified search box for searching the library’s information resources, including scholarly e-journal articles, books, e-books, internet documents and UNIMAS Institutional Repository. Features of the service include:
- Single, simple entry point for searching many databases at once, including the Centre’s catalogue,
- Pre-indexing of a vast quantity of metadata ensures immediate search results
- Detailed metadata (e.g., author-supplied abstracts, keywords, subjects)
- Indexing for thousands of journals from publishers such as Sage, Elsevier, Wiley, Taylor & Francis, and Cambridge
- Complete library catalogue loaded directly , with real-time availability checks and daily updates
- Ability to limit searches by date, source type, subject, content provider, full text availability, scholarly designation and more
- Powerful, user-friendly interface
Books available for loans are shelved at Level 1 (Social sciences and humanities, Library Congress call no. range A-P) and Level 2 (Sciences abd Technologiy, call no. range Q-Z). They are arranged on the shelves according to the library of Congress (LC) Clasiffication System
• One must be a registered member.
• Borrow according to privileges.
• Should not borrow material for another user.
• Not allowed to borrow if user has overdue fine or book.
• Users are responsible to ensure that all borrowed materials have been properly recorded, this can be checked through your Library Account in the Website or through Library apps in UNIMAS Now
• Fine will be imposed if material is;
• Misplaced materials (users will be given 2 weeks to search or replace with same title and edition or latest edition).
Fines for Overdue / Lost Books
• Ten (10) days before a book is due, a courtesy reminder will be emailed to the borrower.
•Overdue reminders will be sent through email after the books is one (1), two (2) and three (3) days overdue.
• One (1) week after the overdue date of a book, a fourth reminder will be sent.
If there is no response from the borrower two (2) weeks after the fifth reminder, the book is considered lost. The borrower is required to replace the book with a similar title or pay twice the original price of the book.
• No refund will be made once payment has been effected..
• Borang Penyertaan "Sapa Champion Juh Nulis Esei 2019' [click here]
• Borang Permohonan Menjadi Ahli 'FRIENDS OF CAIS' [click here]
• Borang Pengesahan Tesis [click here]
• Borang Penggunaan Bilik Perbincangan [click here]
• Borang Permohonan Menjadi Ahli Luar[click here]
• Borang Permohonan Sewaan Laci Berkunci [click here]
• Borang Permohonan Memasukkan Bahab Ke Koleksi Berbintik Merah [click here]
• Borang Permohonan Untuk Mengadakan Pameran Di PKMA [click here]
• Occupational Accident Report Form [click here]
• Permohonan Tuntutan Bagi Pendahuluan Pembelian Sumber Ilmu Oleh Pegawai UNIMAS [click here]